Sunday, June 4, 2017

Noun

Noun/Nomina
1.     i want a steak
      s                o
2.     She is fond of pop music
  s                          o
3.     Dini spend much money on books
  s                                            o
4.     My mother cooked fried rice for my breakfast
         s                                                 o
5.     The ball was kicked by the boy
      s                                  o
6.     Farhan is repairing my motorcycle
     s                                   o
7.     Fatimah gave away a lot of books
     s                                         o
8.     Fauzi dropped a cup
    s                      o
9.     She is afraid of dogs
   s                        o
10.   She kept on watching TV
   s                        o
11.   Putri look puzzled 
    s                o
12.   She has a sore throat
   s                         o
13.   Eha have a lot of books
   s                            o
14.   Zahrah opened the door quietly
      s                        o
15.   Difa was riding her bicycle to home
  s                             o
16.   Laili wrote that book in 2013
   s                  o
17.   My shoes was made in Indonesia
       s                                   o
18.   Fauziah invited you to party
      s                               o
19.   Someone robbed that bank
        s                         o
20.   I drank two glass of water
s                                 o
21.   Alexander lost his heart to Sabrina
       s                                       o
22.   Widya blows this balon for his sister
    s                         o
23.   Julaeha was fed up with her boy friend
      s                                          o
24.   My mother was cooking a noodle
        s                                     o
25.   She usually has breakfast at seven
   s                            o
26.   She has an interest in politics
   s                                    o
27.   I have a date with Andra tonight
s                              o
28.   I need soft drink
s              o
29.   I like these shoes
s                     o
30.   Ikhsan take an interest in graphics design
     s                                               o
31.   She is too fussy about his food
   s                                         o
32.   I’m looking forward to have an interview test
  s                                                      o
33.   Ikhsan also runs a small business
    s                                   o
34.   Hanifa shook herself out of her dream
     s                                                o
35.   I run across my old friend in Semarang
s                            o
36.   like to reads novel
s                         o
37.   Someone stole my purse
       s                       o
38.   The hat i wear was made in Singapore
       s                                             o
39.   The secretary is typing the letter
           s                               o
40.   This composition was written by Akhmad
              s                                          o
41.   I always washes her face before going to bed
s                              o
42.   Jeha made that bag in Korea
    s                                   o
43.   He is learning English and French
  s                                  o
44.   Aisyah bought me the book
      s                             o
45.   Tiara can answer my question about politics
    s                                                          o
46.   Anna was not interested about economics
    s                                                    o
47.   I eat sushi right now
s          o
48.   Desi is secretary in this office
   s                                 o
49.   My mother cooked spicy wings
       s                            o
50.   My friends call me Desi
        s                        o
51.   She is not in home
   s                    o
52.   Dhira buy a dress
    s                 o
53.   I bring these box
       s                o
54.   My brother want to eat 
        s                       o
55.   My country is Indonesia
         s                   o
56.   I like my new bag
      s                       o
57.   have a cat
s             o
58.   He is a smart student in the class
 s                  o
59.   Kendall Jenner is famous model in the world
           s                            o
60.   Miftha bought ten bread
    s                        o
61.   The student are playing basket ball
        s                                    o
62.   I found this book at my brother’s table
s                 o
63.   Kunthi is eating her lunch
     s                            o
64.   Mutia watching Korean dramas right now
     s                               o
65.   Kani works for the government
   s                               o
66.   Linda always spend his time to read the book
    s                                                           o
67.   Giselle learning Bali dance
    s                          o
68.   love to eat fried rice
s                       o
69.   Fauziah is a nurse in Dramas Hospital
      s                 o
70.   I will go to National Library
s                       o
71.   I will buy a new bag in that store
s                         o
72.   Raisa buy a new dress for his birthday party
    s                         o
73.   Syira playing a doll with her friends
    s                    o
74.   My father bought a new chair
    s                                  o
75.   I pick tomato from my garden
s            o
76.   The prince climbed to the top of the tower
          s                                        o
77.   I went to Yogyakarta last month
s                      o
78.   Reza is the best actor in Indonesia
     s                     o
79.   Afgan is the famous singer in Indonesia
     s                        o
80.   Ivan is on a diet because she wants to lose weight
   s                                                                      o
81.   I have a dinner with Akbar
s               o
82.   He gave a red roses to his girlfriend
 s                     o
83.   Siti buys some cakes in that store
  s                         o
84.   I learned a saman dance
s                         o
85.   I gave a dress to my mother 
s                o
86.   Dini read a lot of comic 
  s                           o
87.   Dwi use a public transportation everyday
   s                             o
88.   Linda is the smart student in his class
    s                        o
89.   Desi is the lazy student in his class
   s                     o
90.   like these shoes 
s               o
91.   The orphans eat porridge
         s                      o
92.   Karina like to read comic
     s                            o
93.   The boys playing softball
      s                          o
94.   I cooked pasta 
s                 o
95.   My bother bought a cup of coffee
        s                              o
96.   The teacher is looking over the student’s exam papers
        s                                                     o
97.   He closed up the book when the finished reading it
 s                         o
98.   Mrs Khadijah was wearing the red dress   
        s                                           o
99.   Gunawan is the CEO in this office
      s                     o
100.I drank two glass of coffee
s                                  o



No comments:

Post a Comment